Sports Medicine encompasses the management of a large range of injuries and medical conditions affecting any level of athlete or individual.
Our Sports Medicine Physicians:
- Have attained post graduate qualifications in Sports Medicine as well as their specialty in General Family Practice.
- Are trained in peripheral and spinal injections which are done in the clinic.
- Are able to refer to the best providers of Platelet Rich Plasma, Prolotherapy and Cortisone injections
- Can help with the treatment of acute injuries and their prevention
- Can help you train more effectively.
Please contact us for details if you believe seeing a Sports Medicine Physician might be appropriate for you.